What We Do
Guidance & Advice
We can provide you with customer insight to determine:
- Who your disabled customers are and what are their challenges.
- How you currently meet their needs and requirements.
- Your Business Strategy.
- Your Organisational Culture.
- Whether your business has Quality Standards. If so, what they are.
- Whether you have an Accessible Strategy.
- Your legal and ethical obligations for your disabled customers.
- If your business, and your employees, are Disability Confident.
Service & Quality Evaluation
We can conduct comprehensive evaluation of your business to determine:
- Customer service levels for all your customer types.
- Public information detail e.g., are your websites, leaflets, posters fit for purpose?
- Effectiveness and efficiency of your processes and procedures.
- Complaints and compliments.
- Personnel assessment e.g., quality & knowledge levels, skills & behaviour, uniform & appearance, as well as motivation vs remuneration.
- Organise Journey Mapping workshops.
- Arrange Mystery Shopper exercises.
Learning & Development
We can appraise your Training: Accessible Travel Consultancy Services
- Methods, style, quality, and content i.e., legal and legislation, disability awareness, dignity & empathy understanding and customer service skills.
- Environment, classroom vs workplace, post training policy, mentoring & coaching procedures.
- Support your trainers with modules delivered by disabled people.
- Help your staff – be they PRM assistance agents, Security, ground crew or customer liaison – to become Disability Confident and ambassadors for your brand.
Infrastructure & Accommodation
We can audit your business to determine accessibility and suitability:
- Be it an airport terminal building, hotel or villa, accessible transportation, leisure facilities and tourist attractions. All points in your customers end-to-end journey, to ensure that they are accessible and seamless.
- This can include signage, wayfinding, and the adjacent environment. As well as your website & customer literature – is it 1. Easy to find 2. In accessible formats 3. Reliable 4. Accurate 5. Up to date
- We can also assist with ongoing audit reviews and support with recruiting accessible suppliers.
User Experience Groups
We operate a pan disability network around the UK comprising of charity representatives and service users who can:
- Provide unique insight into the voice of the customer.
- Help conduct service levels and customer experience reviews of your business.
- Design and deliver Customer Experience workshops and Journey Mapping sessions.
- Set up and structure formalised Consultative Committees or Forums.
- Support with complaint resolution cases.
Equipment & Technology
We can review and evaluate your assistance equipment and PRM assistance technology:
- Passenger agent tracking & communication devices.
- Ambu-lifts, aisle chairs, slings, hoists wheelchairs. As well as repatriation policy and awareness & care policy for power wheelchairs and accessibility equipment.
- Accessible & Changing Places toilets, pool hoists, profiling beds, as well as a large variety of support aids and equipment to enable a disabled guest to maximise their leisure experience.